2015 ABT RS Q3
In fairy tales, princes ride on greys. In Bavaria, one rides a white “carriage” and 410 horses. Because once upon a time there was a solid Audi RS Q3, uprated by 100hp and an exciting look by ABT Sportsline. In sum, we now have no less than 410 hp / 301 kW. Maximum torque is 530, instead of 420 Nm, and so the SUV is accelerated almost as if Rumpelstiltskin were chasing it.
And all this has nothing to do with black magic. It has all been realised in form of an ABT Power New Generation package. “What’s special about it is the ABT Engine Control, a control unit we developed that includes its own software. We thus combine maximum power with maximum dependability,” says Hans-Jürgen Abt, CEO of the globally largest tuner of cars produced by VW and Audi.
But the ABT RS Q3 is not only superior because of its engine power. Thanks to a height-adjustable sports-type suspension it also wears seven-league boots. And in terms of “overtaking prestige” ABT has outfitted the RS Q3 in a way that would make you trade your kingdom for it. A new front skirt including grille will make it surely stand out in rear-view mirrors. And a sporty decal set and 21’’ ABT DR alloy wheels and an ABT rear skirt set including a stainless-steel four-pipe exhaust system only prove that Shakespeare was right: all’s well that ends well!
ABT RS Q3 - data and facts
ABT ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
- Engine : 2.5 TFSI, 2480 cc. capacity
- Performance Tuning: ABT POWER New Generation
- Performance: 410 PS/301 kW (Serial : 310 PS/228 kW)
- ABT front skirt
- ABT front grille
- ABT rear skirt set incl. 4 pipe stainless steel exhaust system
- ABT decal set
- S in DR - Design in 9 x 21 inch ET35
- Available also as complete set of wheels with sports tires in 255/30 R21
ABT EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY
- ABT exhaust system with four end pipes (middle and axle back exhaust)
- ABT height adjustable suspension kit
- ABT floor mats
[Source : ABT]